[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Susan Werner heinousbutch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 01:30:11 UTC 2012

You see that email quoted below? Read it. It says what I want to say.

Fuck y'all motherfuckers who defend misogyny. Trying to write anything
beyond insults consumes too much time and spoons and most of y'alls are
a waste of my spoons to engage with.

--
Sus``and take your whiter-than-a-sparkly-white-vampire-taint sexist
hacker community and shove it where the sun don't shine''an