[Noisebridge-discuss] A modest proposal

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 13:18:22 UTC 2012

+ 1

By he way what Jim is saying seems quite familiar to me. At the end of the day it is the greeting of the new comers and investing the energy in to the community which makes the things work for our one. It takes time, it takes effort but to my knowledge the true and free determination to do something what is you believe in is more worthy than thousands of planned and scheduled actions no matter how I like them due to my German heritage and "Japanese experience".

It is the core and spirit which makes the community and of course the "jokers" who keep it running.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org