[Noisebridge-discuss] member shelves - do you have one?

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sat Oct 27 17:55:47 UTC 2012

I am a member and claimed a shelf (and a half) for my stuff.

I'd be happy to help go through the shelves and describe their contents
and label them with people's names if anyone knows whose stuff it is,
then find contact info and email people.  This worked pretty well when
Albert did it.

When I have helped people find space when they need it, I've done it by
looking for the dustiest, most unused looking things/shelves, and then
labeling the things and consolidating them onto another unused-looking
shelf. For example I did this a while back for Leo and his pack of other
middle school kids when they were building their go-kart and taking
apart all the Roombas.

- liz