[Noisebridge-discuss] Send me Kickstarter projects!

Preeya Phadnis preeya at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 19 02:30:40 UTC 2012

Hey everyone! My friend and I are working on a site called Kickfollower
(http://kickfollower.com/), trying to compile links to Kickstarter
projects that got funded and shipped, and also trying to collect and
analyze data about Kickstarter projects. This is partially because
Kickstarter refuses to release their data at all (or analyze it and
release the results). Of course, this also means that it's really hard for
us to get data for this! So, it would be really helpful if you could send
me links to projects you've funded. You can email me or use this survey:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFpzZVdEV3EwQ2dBamN2Mlo5ck5uQ3c6MQ

If you don't know which Kickstarter projects you've funded, you can check
at https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/transactions .

Thanks very much!

-Preeya