[Noisebridge-discuss] Feces and Urine in the shop

Cameron Hackett camhkt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 02:30:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <
anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:

> RE: DOG POOP----->A friend of mine, Veronica, has had a dog in the space,
> Bentley, who I believe is the dog described in a number of these posts. The
> next time I see her I'll mention this to her. I'm going to be at the
> meeting tonight, btw, the first hour of it; then I have to cut out & head
> to my other meeting that happens Tuesday nights at the same time (Homes Not
> Jails). I am not overly fond of dogs in the space myself, mainly because
> I'm not overly fond of dogs, & as a cat lover, I'm bitter & resentful that
> we can't have a cat due to all the people allergic to them. If anyone can
> engineer a cure for cat allergies, you've got my vote! (For anything.)
>
> ALSO, AAAG----->I'm about to vinyl cut this art & bring it to post in the
> Ames Alley Art Gallery (see previous post from today) to rep NB to
> newcomers who have never been here, does anyone object?

Yes, why?

Noisebridge does not need new people.

If they're really hackers and could make proper use of Noisebridge, they
should be capable of finding it out on their own.

I'd very much like for 2169 Mission to be more like Matthew Lillard in
Cyberdelia from the movie Hackers, and less like Matthew Lillard in a flop
out of SLC Punk!.