[Noisebridge-discuss] Added proposal to current consensus items

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:17:47 UTC 2013

My understanding of the proposal is to re-evaluate Associate Membership
in February, so no definition of what happens if we get rid of them has
been provided.

I think having consensus on new members is pretty overzealous. Some
combination of the two processes might be better (4 week trial period,
written statement on the wiki, and 4 sponsors seems appropriate to me).

Cheers,
Madelynn