[Noisebridge-discuss] Help needed to get 3d Printer running.

Kris Struble ghostseeker at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:27:57 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Kris Struble, I am new to the list.  I have been working on
building a SeeMeCNC H1.1 printer for the last 6 months and I am still having
difficulties getting this thing completed and printing.  I am looking for
someone who has experience building a Reprap to assist me with the final
steps of the build and help me understand how Mach3 runs the control board.
I am reaching out to the Noisebridge community as I haven't had much luck
with the SeeMeCNC forums and building this is akin to learning to ride a
bike by reading a book.  If anyone is interested, I would like to have them
come by my house this weekend and help get this thing running.  I am willing
to compensate you for your trouble if we can get it running over the
weekend.  I am not sure if this kind of post is allowed on the list, so
please let me know if I have violated any rules.  Thanks, and hope to hear
from interested parties soon!

Kris Struble