[Noisebridge-discuss] door

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:04:53 UTC 2013

*one of the things i love (and so many others do too) about NB is that
it welcomes ALL beings as long as they are excellent to each other and
fosters an environment where a being who wouldn't normally even make
contact with another certain 'looking/acting' being does make contact
and builds a great interaction with them thus opening 'doors' for more
interactions they normally wouldn't have...

*and this supports that NB doesn't coddle or allow any
group/race/sexual orientation(s) to 'territorialize' the space and/or
make anyone feel outcast, unwelcome, or uncomfortable...

*and there is no patronization in that if you don't want to come, don't.

*chiming in electronically and putting the space down, putting beings
down, generally crying about shit while saying you don't even come to
the space is the monkey throwing it's shit from a tree then running
away...

*and if anyone can help the problem with the gmail filtration
system(yes i should just kill the gmail account) communicating with NB
it will be greatly appreciated as my filter list just gets longer
(blocking) by the day and it doesn't block them. maybe gmail has a max
they don't make public ;-)

message ends