[Noisebridge-discuss] door

hep dis at gruntle.org
Sat Jan 19 00:17:08 UTC 2013

So what exactly is your point here? That I should just put up with sexist,
creepy, or unwanted behavior so that I can have my right to criticize that
behavior validated? Or that my voice is invalid now only because I was
driven away by said unwanted and creepy behavior?  Or that I should just
shut up and stop caring about making a positive change to how things work
at noisebridge in hopes that one day in the future it might be a place that
I feel comfortable coming to work? All of this is certainly very welcoming
and makes me feel confident about my future time investments in attempting
to be a part of the community.

-h

--
hep