[Noisebridge-discuss] Asked to leave: Tony Longshanks & Veronica

Carl carl at icarp.info
Mon Jul 1 09:26:20 UTC 2013

Thanks Danny and others for the additional info.

I wasn't previously aware of the emails Tony sent, and I understand why some wouldn't want him around now.  I hope that he can work on improving his communications and try to get along better with people here.  He used to be a valuable contributor to the community with his work on the Zip Zine in the past, so it's too bad things have turned out so unexcellently.

-Carl