[Noisebridge-discuss] happy feminist film night: Hayao Miyazaki?

macegr garrettmace at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 03:57:22 UTC 2013

Not sure where I "brushed off" anything, OR told her that she was doing feminism wrong. She gets to do feminism however she pleases. I only jumped in when she responded to Romy's friendly invitation by lumping all men together into an "oppressor class" which is hard to process as anything but deliberately inflammatory logical fallacy.

How many straight people who support gay rights should be told to shove off?