[Noisebridge-discuss] It has come to my attention that...

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Mon Jun 17 07:24:13 UTC 2013

I too, have wanted to end this situation, and would enjoy seeing it brought
up at a meeting. Perhaps since you, Lillian, are not in SF, you could
detail what you remember occurring, and we can debate whether this is a
legitimate case requiring an appropriate response or, as I suspect, your
part in a disturbing trolling of the nb sexual assault response apparatus.
I think hearing from Tony LeTigre would be enlightening, and I think the
witness of Ramon and Kim will be most relevant.

Dru
Andrew Byrne