[Noisebridge-discuss] consensus item to change door-opening policy

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 02:40:07 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,
So if I have a key from the front Noisebridge door (if there is still key based lock on them), I can/I will be able to get in all the way to the Noisebridge without any assistance? Because if not than people who do not have the mobile will be done for if there is no one around, which was in the past the case of most of the mornings or even after the lunch. If someone comes to work and can not make it in, that is a bummer ... With one year exception I do not have mobile from 2007 and I'm really not missing it, doing whatever I need from my Linux run computer, so technology yes, mobile no.

Many thanks,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker