[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser Food

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:22:03 UTC 2013

Hey all,

  I talked at the meeting last night about food.  The space will find a way
to pay for it.  My belief as organizer is that we will *not* take a single
bean from the needy people attending the food bank.  Doing so would be
unacceptable for Noisebridge.  Instead, we're going to pay for, and prep,
our own food.  I found two pro-chefs (Aurelia and Emma) who will be there
on the 30th at noon to meet Francisco and make this thing happen.  The
money will be available to pay for chips, guac, hummus, and whatever else
gets made.  Anyone who wants to is welcome to help in this effort though
these chef ladies feel they can bust out food for 100+ people in 90
minutes.  I've cc'ed them.

Thank you all for laying out your previous plan for having food, but we
must change the plan.