[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is now Members and their Guests only, 24/7 please read and learn about it

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 07:58:40 UTC 2013

Jake how could you make something like this happen when you knew there are just four members present? You have been trying for more than year ignoring the others who were against (and active the in the place for years). you have abused consensus, I truly hope that some "rule" to increase the number of members who have to be at the meeting will come in effect soon because now it looks like that anything will come through if pushed again and again through. I'm really disappointed that you did this.

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org