[Noisebridge-discuss] Just taught Circuit Hacking Monday-Is there a Dedicated Teacher?

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Tue Oct 8 19:39:56 UTC 2013

It's best done as a talk, class, and mama birding all in one; JC has the
idea of bringing in some radio hacking a la Micah's demo at arse
electronica. Usually Mitch has the reins and does a great bit with sensing
and generating light, but is hacking in China for another month. Hacking
radio energies would be in the same spectrum...