[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Fri Apr 4 19:36:22 UTC 2014

This is an easy question.  Everyone can be considered a hacker, however a
hacker cannot do anything they want at Noisebridge.  Living at Noisebridge
is one of these things.

It will be easier to define the purpose of Noisebridge when its members are
not performing the unwanted actions.  When people are not living at
Noisebridge, the only reason for them to visit the space will be to
actually perform "hacking".

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:13 PM, openfly <openfly at xn--kgbed8a0h.xn--ngbc5azd

Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com