[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth.

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 03:39:51 UTC 2014

I'm not convinced by the "slippery slope" argument.  When the WiFi is
out of whack, it doesn't result in vermin taking residence in the
space.

The kitchen is not the floor.  It's not the network.  It's not even a
couch.  It's an experimental amenity that Noisebridge didn't have a
solid plan for taking care of, and we still don't.

Please don't see all of this as a punishment, not of Noisebridge and
not of the people using the kitchen.  It's an effort to be more
realistic about the types of resources we keep in the space and the
effort we all have to put into keeping them usable and safe.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com