[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth.

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:45:59 UTC 2014

Curtis Gagliardi <gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com> wrote:

It feels that way to me (only in this instance) because I feel like only people who care about the kitchen strongly are people who are using it to cook their daily meals who probably shouldn't be here to begin with.

J: Curtis, didn't you notice posts here from hackers who have done or support food hacking? I believe there are more than 1.

didn't you notice posts here from hackers who feel a kitchen builds community among hackers? I believe there are more than 1.