[Noisebridge-discuss] reasoning about the kitchen

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:25:13 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Thanks for all your notes. I did think Ron was sending a clear message of
RTFM ("read the fucking manual"), which of course is funny, because I have.
This is me staying up late reading the Noisebridge wiki:

o.o
O.O
#.#
-.- zZZ
o.o
O.O
^.^
o.o
-.-zZZ
_._zZZ

On the other hand, I accepted it and decided to wait to see if you (or
anyone) started coordinating kitchen cleaning, which I think is all I was
hoping to encourage on this thread anyway.

We are rather overdue for a Bay Area Consortium of Hackerspaces
Unconference, hmm?

Jenny,

Thanks for addressing that response with Ron, and all your other comments.
+1

Ron,

I like the change of tone. How about a BACH Unconference with a cleaning
track? ;)

// Matt