[Noisebridge-discuss] I want to teach a Hardware Hacking & Repair class

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 22:25:22 UTC 2014

Hi Zach,

Having a hardware hacking class sounds like a great idea! If you're
bringing hardware to hack on, that seems like reason enough to ask for a
donation toward the cost of components, but I would suggest emphasizing
that the class is free, as all Noisebridge classes should be.

Looking at this schedule for the week, I don't think Tuesday at 6:30 will
really work. All three main spaces would be taken up with events a half
hour later.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Class-A-Thon

I might suggest Monday, anytime in Turing, or Thursday at 6pm in Turing. It
would be very short notice, but any time during this weekend would also be
a good time. You should probably expect to hold your class for at least an
hour - probably two hours, to be safe.

Tell me what you think! Hoping to have you on the schedule.
Jeffrey