[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge: The Meeting (for Dec 2, 2014)

A.R. Snyder dusttodustsupply at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:22:36 UTC 2014

One "John“ said: “I think it would be important to put a specific rule in
place to specify who can grant access if the access granters became
tyranical."

As long as the Noisebridge "circle of trust" seems limited to those who
create and enforce rules on the basis they consider themselves above said
rules, I'll be staying away for now.