[Noisebridge-discuss] "Banning" discussion tonight

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Wed Feb 26 02:00:50 UTC 2014

The second person who answers by come to a meeting.

These answers are fluid, which is the reason why Johnny asked for clarification on GitHub.

We need a better understanding and conceptualizer for banning.

I made my case with Lee. It seems to me he was just being annoying to Tom. Now, others do annoying things to me all the time, but I don't exclude.

The problem here is a failure to communicate, to ask, to "participate", to educate and to help.

Indeed, the community is fractured. Indeed, people can be annoying

Indeed, people can do bad things.

But, goodness is fragile. Moreover, exclusion is not the answer for our problems. Inquisitions to rid ourselves of alternatives forecloses opportunity for us all.

And movements fail. . . .
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone