[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge / the door is fucked up

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:29:41 UTC 2014

You aren't.  We can totally improve it but it requires constant vigilance
and new leadership to step up.  Right now, I am the point man for replacing
stallion which I am doing a horrible job of since I have a ton of other
things going on.   I was there on Thursday and knew of the door issues.  I
was trying to get nohat (who claims to be a haxor) to take a look.  He
spent a few minutes then gave up.   I suppose I could have helped and given
him more direction but I didn't.   I should have also sent mail so this is
100% my fault.  I am sorry.   Speaking of that, I would like to write up a
wiki page and put some stickers with a nburl on it so people can go to it
if it is broken.  That way they can easily troubleshoot and completely
understand the system.  I think there is already a wiki page but I haven't
looked.

Sorry I failed it :(

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer