[Noisebridge-discuss] modern sexism

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Tue Mar 18 21:34:00 UTC 2014

It's hard to believe that.

Precisely because of these issues. People were so quick to assume that my
speech patterns were a result of something. They were so quick to assume
that certain things were true. Their due diligence was a binary, and didn't
understand the context that that person knew me better than anyone else.
This was the only person I trusted everything to, and he was a social
engineer.

If you reversed it, you'd find more, like debt, some people cosign, bags
under the eyes, and a whole lot of pain. Now, my address has multiple
things associated with it. I'm getting spammed the hell out of, via phone
and computer, and the truth still isn't out. The problem is that groups
form, they come together and they exclude.

They exclude on the basis of assumption, bad forensic work, and so many
assumptions. It's a juxtaposition of wanted assumptions, and reality
creation, like an exorcism on a 3 year old.