[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 01:46:42 UTC 2014

> "i have brought this up at countless Noisebridge meetings"

I mean LATELY.  Sorry, you don't get points for meetings you went to
in the past, not around here.

The community changes, the situation changes, the people with energy
to spare wax all wax and wane.

Your angry reactions to my innocent question -- which I asked JAKE,
not you -- are all too telling.

I never said you haven't done ANYTHING Johny.  I know you do a lot for
the space.

In fact, you do too much.  Far more than anyone else.  It's causing
you -- and many others following this same pattern -- to come to
resent everyone around them who can't or won't do quite as much.
You're overdue for burnout, if you feel you haven't burnt out already.

I'm really tired of seeing people martyr themselves at Noisebridge.
That's what I'm trying to fix.

Anything we may have discussed or tried in the past obviously hasn't
worked, because if it did, you probably wouldn't give a damn about a
small handful of "non-hackers" in the space.

--Naomi

ps. You might want to go back over the years of Meeting Notes and
notice I am in attendance at a lot of them, except for most of 2012
when I was living in Oakland and going to sudo room 95% of the time.
But, so what?

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com