[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri May 9 03:32:59 UTC 2014

I agree! I don't feel like I'm misrepresenting the majority of people
reading this list when I say that most people want to tune this argument
out right about now.

Although, Jake, once you told me that I was tone policing. :)

Honestly, for me, talking about one's accomplishments at Noisebridge to
defend oneself kind of has the opposite effect from what was probably
intended.