[Noisebridge-discuss] Cyberspectrum: Bay Area Software Defined Radio Meetup

Balint Seeber balint256 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 06:15:25 UTC 2014

Hi Patrick,

That's very encouraging - thank you!

Appreciate the tip, and the offer to help. Will check out that link.

Was tentatively aiming for 7:30pm start on Wed 17th, December.

I'm not that familiar with the available spaces. I see from here
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events#Wednesdays that Turing will be
free from 8pm, and Collaboration Station is fully booked, as is Church.

Currently thirty people have RSVP'd for next week's meetup, so not sure what
that means for a month away. Would Turing be the best bet, or is there
another option I don't know about? I can bring a projector and screen
(otherwise it's just about seating arrangements).

It'll be great to visit NB again - it has been too long...

Many thanks,
Balint