[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes - December 6th, 2016

Roger Filmyer rdoger6424 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:37:19 UTC 2016

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2016_12_06

TLDR what happened at the meeting:

* Announcements: Guests opened a VR arcade at Hacker Dojo. 5 Minutes of
Fame this Thursday and the next. Kaggle and Matasano challenges.

* Finances: $60k in the bank, but including Noisetor and Equipment fund.

* New members: None

* New philanthropists: Blake, Mike Perry.

* Consensus Items: None

* Discussion Items:
** Fire Safety changes
** RFID access
** Internet issues (wifi was non-functional for the first half of the
meeting, and has been a recurring
** An SLA printer?
** A pallet of Club Mate (gauging interest in a group buy).

I, Trent, and a few other people attempted to document our existing Daytime
User (aka 30-day access) policy on the wiki here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Daytime_Access