[Noisebridge-discuss] Ambisonic Sound at Noisebridge

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Tue Feb 2 21:07:11 UTC 2016

Wow!
That sounds exciting!
        // pun indented !

Would it work with sound-speakers installed in the top corners of a room? I
was planning to install some of these at our hackerspace (in São Paulo,
Brazil, not in Noisebridge, though...).

I wonder if the software tools that you employ are all libre software. Can
you point me to the basic tools that I should be looking up if I were going
to setup one of these volumetric audio installations?

happy hacking,
Felipe "Juca" Sanches
Garoa Hacker Clube
São Paulo, Brazil