[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge Statement on Jacob Appelbaum

Ryan Pepin rjpepin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 20:29:28 UTC 2016

Excuse me?

Any public defamation of an individual regardless of the offence warrants
evidence or at least a public accounting before personal judgement is
rendered. It would be irrational to conduct yourself otherwise.

I'm happily an 'apologist' for wanting verification before I join in the
denigration of a person for something they're not formally guilty of.

No one has asked for anything extreme here, just clarification of a _very_
amorphously defined and _very_ public accusation.

Thank you for baselessly implying I'm anti-government/law/justice unless it
supports rapists though. That's definitely how I define myself existence.

I find the implication that I wouldn't ask the same for other accusations
offensive to be honest.

Awaiting my ban for positing honest opinion interpreted as apologist trash.