[Noisebridge-discuss] EL wire

Lady Monster ladymonsterlair at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:21:38 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm a sometime visitor to Noisebridge, new mailing list member.

I have a rare open afternoon and am hoping to receive a few minutes of
help.

I have a burlesque costume with EL wire sewn into it, and I am replacing
one of the strands.

I would prefer a fix, if possible before buying replacement parts. I've had
this costume for several years, replacing parts as needed. This one has me
stumped.

When plugged into the power supply, it isn't working. I have tried other
power supplies and other wires and nothing is turning on now.

I would love to find someone who can hook both ends up and find out why
neither side is working.

Thanks.
Stephanie
Lady Monster