[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting Noisebridge

Nicole Borgaard nicoleborgaard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:42:38 UTC 2017

Hi Em,

While I can't guarantee people will be in the space for Independence Day on
the 4th, it's more than likely Noisebridge will be lively and active that
evening. Just ring the doorbell for someone to buzz you in. :)

The Tuesday meeting would be a great time to introduce yourself and talk
with others about your experiences, and the unique way we've built our
do-ocracy driven community.

Best,
Nicole