[Noisebridge-discuss] roomba scooba charger?

Stephen Calnan asciimo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 22:42:41 UTC 2017

I do. Along with a Scooba that I've been considering giving away. Let me
confirm that the adapter is the same you described, and I'll give you
the whole thing, including the box! It has an unreliable clean fluid
valve, causing it to stop prior to the liquid dispensing phase. It
worked great before that issue.