[Noisebridge-discuss] ADA Access for the future Noisebridge

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:21:36 UTC 2018

I'd just like an accessible entrance, including elevator access if
necessary.  If we can get in, the other stuff is fixable (for example we
did fix the current space's bathroom). Perfect, to code, ADA-correct
buildings are rare. It's an ongoing process to keep a space accessible,
too, just from usage patterns of the space.

But being able to enter and exist in the space are crucial.

Best,

Liz