[Rack] who manages the webserver?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 09:54:53 UTC 2010

The stuff I want to do is all directly Noisebridge-related and
specifically for the Noisebridge android app.  I can generate an iphone
app as soon as we can get an iphone developer license.

I'd like to keep whatever I do on the official noisebridge servers so
that people feel more comfortable using it.  I don't think people would
feel good about using a Noisebridge android/iphone app if it was getting
its data from some weird unknown server.

Plus, there's no point in paying for another server when our current
webserver (insofar as i know) isn't doing anything besides running
mediawiki.

Patrick