[Rack] Sonic down?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Oct 14 03:53:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:
> At this point, I'm wondering if the extra 30 or so feet of Cat5 (from
> the DJ booth area to PenIsland) is causing link problems.

I found a couple spools of Cat5e that I've never noticed here before.
I think they're from Matt Peterson -- thanks Matt!

I wonder if we have enough to just run a vertical into the basement
(or wherever the MPOE is) and just run the modem off of POE there --
seems like it, though we could also use some ports towards the front
of the building for APs to serve the entrance area.