[schemers] memory allocation

Jay Reynolds Freeman jay_reynolds_freeman at mac.com
Tue Apr 5 21:25:49 UTC 2011

Some of you seemed to like my discussions of Scheme matters; much of what I said was based on tutorials I wrote to embed in my shareware Scheme implementation, "Wraith Scheme".  I have just put all of those tutorials on line, with a table of contents for them located at:

    http://web.mac.com/jay_reynolds_freeman/Tutorials/Tutorials.html

Some of the material in these tutorials is implementation-specific to Wraith Scheme (which only runs on the Macintosh), but much of it is very general.

Help yourself.

Let me know about any broken links, et cetera.

Jay Reynolds Freeman
Jay_Reynolds_Freeman at mac.com
http://web.mac.com/Jay_Reynolds_Freeman