[Sem] Retaining the SEM and building a sputter coater

John McMaster johndmcmaster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:26:33 UTC 2013

FWIW I am converting my vacuum system from diffusion to turbo pumped.
Assuming it works (they are really expensive working so I had to piece
it together from eBay after doing a bunch of research) I may have a
Varian diffusion pump to donate to NB for SEM / sputter system use.  I
will try to play around with coating on my setup in the near future.

Let me know if there is interest for people to discuss and plan things
out.  I can usually only meet on weekends though.