[nb-soc] Helpful wiki page

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sat Oct 13 23:21:18 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Mitchel McAllister
<xonimmortal at yahoo.com>wrote:

> On Fri, 10/12/12, Leif Ryge <leif at synthesize.us> wrote:
>
>> Troll detected.

<snip>

> Second of all, characterizing me as a troll is an excessive in oppression.
> By applying the pejorative, you remove my voice and denigrate my
> contributions. If I am a troll, after all, then nothing I say has value,
> and people can safely ignore me without consequence. There is no supporting
> evidence for the application of said label, therefore there is no way to
> refute or defend the argument.

Your ability to sling student-union politikorrect power-speak doesn't make
you seem like less of a troll.  And, honestly, I don't have any idea what
the background on this is because I've been checked out of Noisebridge for
a while, but complaining about being pejoratively labeled over a response
to your idea to make a public list of pathological liars takes some brass.

--S

--
Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700