[Space] [dorkbotsf-blabber] Interested in exhibiting at Yuri's Night 4/9 & 4/10 @ NASA?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 05:35:02 UTC 2010

Actually, Rich stopped by Noisebridge last night before we left.  We all had
a good talk about all the stuff we could do.  Lots of ideas in the works.  Very
exciting!

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/