[Space] HAM licenses

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 06:29:12 UTC 2010

oops, did a reply instead of reply all the first time...

I got my license at the same ham cram that Christie went to. I was able to
pass without any prior studying.

I've actually been doing a lot of reading/studying since getting the license
because I want to do lots of stuff with radios now.

I had been interested getting a ham license since high school, but just
never got motivated enough to make it happen because I thought it would be a
lot harder to get a license.

B.