[Tastebridge] Fwd: sauerkraut at dawn!

Levi Maxwell levisiah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:05:00 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Levi Maxwell <levisiah at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Tastebridge] sauerkraut at dawn!
To: algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org

 there won't be a fermented smell yet. but now that i think about it i'm
pretty sure the onion, garlic and berbere will be strong for some folks. so
i will do my best to be near a window and have ventilation.

 there are some quart size mason jars from three stone hearth i plan to use,
those are the containers i am like to use. the crocks you're referring to
are more traditional but they aren't needed for amazing sauerkraut!