[Tastebridge] Was a kitchen decision reached at the free school member ship meeting

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:08:32 UTC 2011

Hi again, Part of the history that not too many people know about is that
the tastebridge jar was being emptied regularly and the monies stored in a
jar on the shelf and this jar with over 70$ was stolen, this was about 2 to
3 months ago, I think. Anyway, we need to come to a decision in a group
meeting that is posted on line at least a week in advance and on paper
posted prominantly in the kitchen at least a week in advance. maybe to
follow the general meeting on tuesday evening would be a good time. There
may be room for two separate or even more cooking groups just like Vegan
Tuesday is scheduled regularly and Francisco is now scheduling Wednesday
nights. Donations may need to be collected separately and an amount to
support Noisebridge should be set aside or that collection jar should be
more prominantly displayed when an organized event is not happening.
cynthia