[Tastebridge] send me to Japan to help/poslete me do Japonska pomoci

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Sun Mar 13 23:02:22 UTC 2011

(EN/CZ)

EN

Hi to All!
I got the news about Japan
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12726297 and I want to
speed up my leave for JAPAN and help there asap.

In the light of the current events I want to help with the disaster
reliefe efforts. I've some experience from the build up efforts in
third world countries under sever conditions and I want to learn more.
Anyone who wants to support me going directly there doing what I can
to help please do so by donation at my web page

http://frantisekapfelbeck.org

I need at least 800 EU, I've 100 EU already from the tour which I do
now around Europe (info link below). I've done similar things in
Mexico under less sever conditions as you have seen on my
presentations (building up houses, feeding people etc). Big part of
this project is to report back about what is happening there, learn
from that and do it better in the future. My focus is the open source
model, food and fermentations.

You know my determination to do things well, if you help me to go
there I'll do my best. As you know  my needs are minimal, budget $5
per day is still my standard and yes I'm realizing that the situation
there is very critical!

The time is crucial and I think that I can do a lot there benefiting
both the society and getting a lots of experience. I'm asking you
directly, if you can help me to get there, please do so. Once I get
the cash, I leave within days.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS More info about my food hacking tour around Europe

News
http://frantisekapfelbeck.org/tiki_wiki/tiki-index.php?page=news

Food Hacking tour
http://frantisekapfelbeck.org/tiki_wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Hacker+Tour+2011

CZ

Zdravim ve spolek,
Pote co jsem se dozvedel o tom co se stalo v Japonsku
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12726297 jsem se rozhodl
tam co nejrychleji odejet a pomoci.

Ve svetle poslednich udalosti chci pomoci s pomocnymi pracemi pri
odstranovani nasledku tsunami a zemetreseni. Mam jiz urcite zkusenosti
s projektu budovani napriklad obydli v zemich tretiho sveta, za velmi
stizenych podminek a chci se v danem smeru dale rozvijet. Podporte me
prosim donaci v tom abych mohl preletet do Japonska a pracovat na
zlepseni soucasne tragicke situace

http://frantisekapfelbeck.org

Pro uskutecneni teto akce potrebuji minimalne 800 EU, 100 EU mam jiz k
dispozici ze sve tury po Evrope (info linka dole). Byl jsem jiz
zapojen v akcich podobneho razu v Mexiku, za mirnejsich podminek, jak
jste meli moznost videt v mych presentacich (budoval jsem domy, zivil
lidi atd.).

Velmi dulezitou soucasti teto cesty je podavat pravidelne zpravy o tom
co se tam deje a samozrejme se naucit mnohemu novemu a priste to delat
lepe. Mym zamerenim je open source, potraviny a fermentace.

Ti z Vas co me znaji vi o me determinaci delat veci dobre, pokud mi
pomuzete, tak udelam co bude v mym silach. Jak jiz vite, me potreby
jsou minimalni, stale ziji na cca $5 na den a ano uvedomuji si, ze
situace v regionu je velmi kriticka!

Cas je nyni klicovym faktorem a verim ze tam mohu hodne udelat a to
jak pro mistni lidi, tak hodne zapracovat na sobe. Primo vas zadam,
jestli mi muzete podporit dostat se tam, tak tak prosim ucinte.
Jakmile budu mit finance, tak odjedu v ramci nekolika dni.

S pozdravem,

Frantisek

PS Info o me ceste po Evrope