[Toorcamp] 83c -> Toorcamp caravan

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Fri Jun 26 02:03:10 UTC 2009

Sounds good. We might want to have a game plan for water and other
other bulk items we plan to pick up along the way. Ryan said he was
looking into a trailer he might have access to, so I suppose it
depends on that. If we only have trunk space, we'll be very limited in
how many cubic feet we each have, so this would be good to plan ahead
of time. Sleeping bags, etc take up a lot of space.

-Daniel (aka obscurite)