[Noisebridge WebDev] Backtracking Recaps and Solutions, Frontend WebDev,

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:12:47 UTC 2012

Not sure what you're asking about the recaps, as I did provide a recap for last week's material yesterday.

As for the assignments, there is a link to the solution at the bottom of every assignment, e.g.:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class1/assignment.html
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class2/assignment.html
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class3/assignment.html

The point of the labs is to walk through and eventually provide the correct the solutions for the assignments, so yes, you can come to the labs and we will discuss the answers.

Jeffrey