ZinesFromOuterSpace [zine] Advance praise for ZiP02!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:41:06 UTC 2012

http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Zx00-2.jpg

That's the back cover. This is the 1st page / table of contents.

http://zine.noisebridge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Zx003B.jpg

Print copies will be available this week. We may in fact have a
zine-printing party @ NB late Tuesday, then folding & stapling Wednesday.
Great stuff this time, better than the 1st. I really hope people will check
it out.

Here's the list of contributors (and most of these aren't just my
pseudonyms!):

*Contributors** - *(sorry if I forgot one or 2)*

*The Whimsical Wizard of ZiP (Whimzy)*
*Me*
*Glamortramp*
*Froggytoad*
*Gavin / Gnnr*
*Adam Engelhart*
*Alex: The Kid *
*Vonguard / Alex H.*
*Wladyslaw*
*Daravinne*
*Carl G.*
*Svenja Ubl*
*Josh Juran*
*Richard Stallman (Interviewee)Alex Peake (Interviewee)*
*Daniel Jabbour & Richard Enlow of the Psychedelic Society of SF*
*Justin Doerr*
*Terry L.*
*Gil of Xpress Magazine (photos)*
*Robert Han*