ZinesFromOuterSpace Post-mortem on first planning session / info for n00bs

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:02:09 UTC 2012

For anyone not at the meeting last night who wants a brief recap of what
you missed, I just posted a ZLog entry on ZZW

http://zine.noisebridge.net/

For the newcomers, that's *ZiP Zine Web*, which myself & Gavin & Miloh have
been setting up for the past couple months. I really want to see it take
flight. Lately we've been getting comments; I just approved one from a
German fellow that was charming.

If anyone receiving this has not *subscribed to our mailing list* -
ZinesFromOuterSpace <https://noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/zine> -
please do so! Unless you don't plan to be part of the action from here on
out. I'd love to be able to type in one address & send to everyone.

*ZiP02 planning session #2 next Thursday March 1st at 8pm* - does that
work? We met an hour early last night and I figured why not do so next week
- but we'll still be there at 9pm

Here is the projected *list of contributors *for ZiP02. Let me know if I
forgot anyone (apologies):

Christina / Daravinne
Tony / Gl at mortr@mp – glamortramp at riseup.net
James – sundquistjames at gmail.com
Justin - justinsfca@
Zephyr / Z Man
Gavin Zorndrake
Miloh Krotefrosch
Josh Juran
Adam Engelhart
Alex
Holly
J.J.
Max / Daemon – capnmax at gmail.com
*Possibly maybe:*
Lizzard
Danny O'Brien
Jesse / Wladyslaw Zbikowski
Alex Peake
Frantisek
Aestetix
Ed Munoz
Carl Gorringe

Everyone planning to contribute: *please send me your handle / the name you
want to use for ZiP.* I want to create logins for all contributors on
*ZZW*as a way to start bringing the site alive. If your name as you
want it to
appear in print / for the credits is different from your website handle,
send me both.

You should receive an email notification when you have a login. Then if you
want you can go here <http://zine.noisebridge.net/info/zipsters/> and add
yourself to the list of ZiP contributors, make a little page about yourself
w/ links, pictures, whatev. (Is "ZiPsters" OK or is it loathsome? We can
change it...)

I'm gonna send a 2nd message in a sec w/ our proposed contents for ZiP02
b/c I'm afraid otherwise everyone will stop reading & miss it.......