ZinesFromOuterSpace Zinesters Unite!

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:10:05 UTC 2012

Hey Zinephiles,

We want to start up regular meetings at Noisebridge! Actual physical
meetings.

The Thursday night meetings for ZiP haven't been solid so far, because I
haven't been present enough, due to other life problems. But I'm getting
those squared away.

Would Thursday evening meetings at Noisebridge work? Are you interested?

Everyone on this list - Tell everyone else you know who may be interested!

Get them to subscribe to ZinesFromOuterSpace so we can get this started

And let's look forward to tabling at the SF Zine Fest this fall!

Check out the Zip Website-in-Progress <http://zine.noisebridge.net/>......new
theme! Do you love it?

-Longshanks